MICHELIN PRIMACY 4
Safe when new, safe when worn.
Outstanding wet braking performance when new and when worn.
Outstanding Wet Braking Performance - Even When Worn
- Brakes 2.5 meters shorter when new
- Brakes 5.1 meters shorter when worn
*Compared to other premium brands
*Worn condition: tyres tested at 2mm remaining tread depth; wet braking test 80 to 0 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd, on Michelin’s request in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing new and worn MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
Silent & Comfortable Ride
Rated most silent and comfortable ride vs other premium brands*
*Interior noise testing at 50-70 kph and comfort assessment at 30-50 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd on Michelin’s request, in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
EVERGRIP & SILENT RIB Technologies
The EVERGRIP TECHNOLOGY provides outstanding wet grip, thanks to:
- New tyre sculpture, providing +50% of space to evacuate even more water (when new and when worn) compared to previous generation tyre
- New rubber compound, bonding rubber and silica more strongly and evenly, providing more uniform energy dissipation upon contact with the road
THE 2nd GENERATION SILENT RIB TECHNOLOGY:
- Provides a silent, comfortable ride thanks to inter-locking bands between tread blocks that minimize air pumping sound effects as the tyre is rolling.
MICHELIN Primacy 4 Car Tyres
Time after time, year after year MICHELIN Primacy 4 car tyres are safe when new and safe when worn with outstanding wet braking performance.