ADVAN NEOVA AD08R
Control the Heat,Raise the Performance.
15” 16” 17” 18” 19”
MS compound 2R
Lives on in the spirit of YOKOHAMA sports tires.Sustaining a powerful grip using newly developed “MS (Micro Silica) compound 2R.”
- Improved dry grip
- Increases carbon in the compound
- Ensured wet grip
- Compound Micro Silica
- Realizes great rigidity and improved resistance to wear
- Macromolecule Blended Polymer
（A）MS Compoud 2R （B）Image
An evolution in wet grip
Evolutions in tread pattern and tire compounding deliver improved wet performance under a wide variety of conditions.
- Sequential round grooves
- Forces from the road surface are spread and dissipated by the round grooves to improve the mileage. The positioning of the grooves is also effective in draining water on wet surfaces
- Uniblok Shoulders
- Using circumferentially continuous single shoulder blocks without any gaps, rigidity at the tread is increased, ensuring a powerful grip and further shortening lap times.
- （A）Uniblok shoulders
- （B）Sequential round grooves