MICHELIN ENERGY XM2 +
RM252.00 – RM420.00
A car tyre that give you stopping super power; braking shorter when new and when worn.
14” 15” 16”
Shorter Wet Braking When New and When Worn
- MICHELIN Energy XM2+ Tyres brakes 1.5m shorter when new and 2.6m shorter when worn vs other premium tyre brands.*
*When new, MICHELIN Energy XM2+ brakes 1.5 m shorter on wet vs premium competitors. When worn, it brakes 2.6 m shorter on wet vs. premium competitors. Wet braking test 80 to 0 kph, conducted by TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd (an independent 3rd party), on Michelin’s request, in Nov 2018 at Nongnooch Garden Chonburi, Thailand, on dimension 205/55R16 on Toyota Altis. Comparing NEW and WORN MICHELIN EXM2+ versus four other brands of tyres (figures represent the average of 4 other premium brands). Reference: TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd, Technical Report No. 1203058671 001 and 002. WORN condition: tyres tested at 2mm remaining tread depth, just before the 1.6mm legal removal threshold.
25% More Mileage
- MICHELIN Energy XM2+ Tyres lasts 25% longer compared to other premium tyre brands.*
* The new MICHELIN Energy XM2+ lasts longer than premium competitors by 25% . Longevity test conducted by China
Automotive Technology and Research Center Co.,Ltd (CATARC) (an independent 3rd party), on Michelin's request, in September 2018 in TianJin, China, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on Volkswagen GOLF7 comparing MICHELIN Energy XM2+ versus Premium Competitors (figures represent the average of 5 other premium brands). Longevity test run in average real usage with 20,000 km run and estimated longevity at the depth of Tread Wear Indicator.
New Rubber Coumpounds
- New formulation of full silica tread compound that contacts the ground in micro-scale resulting in better grip throughout the life of the tyre.
- New formulation of full silica tread compound that bonds stronger from filler to filler, resulting in minimized wear
leading to longer mileage.