ADVAN SPORT V105
Superb Performance Street Tire
- – Perfect balance of sport and comfort
- – Exceptional handling and braking in dry and wet conditions
16” 17” 18” 19” 20” 21”
Handles precisely as intended
- Matrix body ply structure enhances steering stability
- Improves precision in steering without compromising comfort.
Contributes to excellent performance in the dry by conveying power to the road’s surface.
High-rigidity rayon carcass material
- Mound profile enhances steering stability
With mound profile
[ ADVAN Sport V105 ]
In order for the ground contact pressure to be proportionate when making contact with the road surface, the cross-sectional shape of the tread was optimized.
- Berore contact with road surface
- After contact with road surface
（A）Image （B）Tread （C）Road surface
Strong grip performance
Powerful grip in the dry and outstanding hydroplaning resistance
- Asymmetrical pattern strengthens wet and dry performance
- IN Strengthens performance in the wet
- OUT Strengthens performance in the dry
*This diagram is a conceptual image
- New compound jointly developed with
one of the world’s leading automakers
- Achieves enhanced grip performance through Microsilica + Silica dispersed material.
Microsilica + Silica dispersed material
Well-dispersed silica control excessive heart for wet grip and long mileage.
Sillica dispersed material is between Silica and Polymer.
- （A）Silica dispersed material
- （B）Chemically bonded polymer
A quiet and comfortable ride
Reduces external rolling noise
- Noise reduction technology
These thin slits positioned on the inside of the libs suppress external vehicle noise.
Asymmetrical pitch variation
Optimizes pitch on the inside and outside of the type to achieve both enhanced maneuverability and quietness.